If you do not have a printer at home, and you are planning to, then go for it! Having a printer at home can offer a range of benefits, making it a valuable addition to your home office or personal workspace. And since there a lot of different varieties of printers out there, you might be wondering what type of printers to get for your home use. In this post, we will discuss the Best Six Ink Tank Colour Printers for Home Use without Wi-Fi
Benefits of having a printer at home
- Convenience: You can quickly print documents, photos, or important information without needing to go to a print shop.
- Cost Savings: The initial cost for buying printer may be high, but over time, it can save you money compared to paying for each individual print job at a print shop if you need to print often.
- Time Savings: Having a printer at home saves you time, especially for last-minute printing. You do not need to rush to the printing shop.
- Privacy: For sensitive or personal documents, printing at home ensures your privacy.
- Convenient for Students: For homework, assignments and other tasks.
- Creative Projects: Such as printing greeting cards, custom invitations, artwork, or crafting templates.
- Home Office Usage: For printing contracts, invoices, reports, and other work-related materials.
Laserjet or Inkjet printers
If you are planning to buy printers for home use then you might be wondering whether you should buy a laserjet or inkjet printers. Both has their pros and cons which you might want to consider when planning to buy a printer for home use.
Disadvantages of Laserjet printers as compared to Inkjets Printers:
- Lack of Color: Basic laserjet printers are typically monochrome (black and white) and do not print color.
- Initial Cost: Laserjet printers are generally more expensive upfront than inkjet printers.
- Size and Bulk: Laserjet printers tend to be larger and bulkier than inkjet printers.
- Complex Maintenance: If issues arise with a laserjet printer, they may require more complex maintenance, which could necessitate professional assistance.
- Warm-Up Time: Laserjet printers usually have a warm-up time before they start printing.
- Toner Replacement Cost: While toner cartridges have a higher page yield compared to inkjet cartridges, replacement toner can be costly.
At the end of the day, it all depends on personal choice and requirements. However, if you are looking for printers for home use, inkjet printers with ink tank may be a good choice became of the following reasons:
- Cost-Efficiency: They use refillable ink tanks instead of disposable ink cartridges. This significantly reduces the cost per page, making them economical for high-volume printing tasks.
- High-Yield Printing: Ink tank printers come with large ink tanks (as compared to disposable ink cartridges), that can hold a substantial amount of ink. This means they can produce a high number of prints before needing a refill.
- Lower Cost Per Page: Compared to inkjet printers that rely on costly ink cartridges, ink tank printers offer a much lower cost per page.
- Less Frequent Refills: This not only saves money but also reduces the hassle of constantly replacing cartridges.
Best Six Ink Tank Colour Printers for Home Use without Wi-Fi
Maximum Print Speed (Colour): 15 ppm
Max Print speed Monochrome: 33 ppm
Page Size Supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
Page Size Supported: A4, A5, A6, B5, C6, DL
Maximum Print Resolution (Monochrome): Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
Maximum Print Resolution (Color): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi
Maximum Print Resolution (Color): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
If you are looking for an affordable but reliable printer for home use, then you can consider the above Five Ink Tank Colour Printers which are from reputable brands. All the printers listed above are colour printers without Wi-Fi. Therefore, if you need to print from multiple computers at home, then you can easily setup with shared printer. While there are many such printers with similar features, therefore, you should carefully research the features and ultimately choose depending on your need, color, form and budget.
Out of the Best Five Ink Tank Colour Printers for Home Use without Wi-Fi listed above, the Epson EcoTank L3216 A4 All-in-One Ink Tank Colour Printer stands out from the rest, as it has auto duplex printing feature, which will be super convenient if you need to plant both sides without manual intervention. The rest of the features are similar. There may be slight differences in page speed, wattage etc. but those would not be largely visible in real usage.
Check out the prices of the above printers on Amazon. Usually, these items would be available on some discounts.
If you want to explore more such printers, then you can explore on Amazon here.
# best all in one printers for home use
# best ink tank printers for home use
# best inkjet printers
# epson printers with ink tank
# hp printers with ink tank