There are times when you might want to bulk resize images on your computer. You can do this individually for each image using some image editing software, but it may be a tedious task especially if you have many images to resize. There are various ways to tackle this. There are online bulk resize images tools which you can also use. Some useful online tools are also listed below. If you need to regularly bulk resize images, then it would be much easier if you have a software that will handle the bulk resize image task automatically for your, isn't it? Well, in this post we will discuss about a Free Software for bulk resize images on Windows Computer.
Free Software for bulk resize images
There may be a lot of software out there for bulk resize image but most of them are not free. Some free ones may be free only for a limited time or with limited features and you may need to buy license to continue using it.
If you are looking for a free software for your Windows computer for bulk resize images, then you can try out ImageResizer by Brice Lambson, which is a free software which you can install and use.
- Download ImageResizer and install it on your Windows Computer
- Put all the images you need to bulk resize in a folder
- Select multiple images or all images in the folder and right-click and select resize pictures
- ImageResizer window will open up and from there you can select a pre-defined size or choose a custom size.
You can choose based on centimeters, inches, percent or pixels.
- Once you have chosen the required sizes, click on RESIZE button.
- ImageResizer will resize the photos as per the settings chosen and the resized images will be available in the same folder with auto file names.
You can watch this video to check out how to use ImageResizer and its advanced options
Other free software for bulk resize images on Windows computer are:
FastStone Photo Resizer is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode.
Kernel Bulk Image Resizer is also a batch / bulk image resizer.
- Resizes your images – Allows single as well as bulk files resizing
- Proficiently flips, rotates, and resizes the image
- This Kernel Bulk Image Resizer tool supports all commonly used image formats, including JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TIF, JPG, and GIF.
- To put it simply, you can customize color, light, JPEG quality, naming conventions, and the output format of your image.
The user interface is easy. All you need to do is
- add your folder or selected photos,
- select a destination folder and
- click Next to specify your image settings and effects.
Then the program will automatically process the files.
bulk resize images online tools
If you do not want to install a software for bulk resize images you can also try some online tools which may also do the job.
PhotoSize is an online tool for resizing images. Just add your files and select the Resize filter available in the second step of the process.
Then, you can either choose from the presets or manually enter the desired dimensions for the width and/or height.
Other features include crop and rotate images, adjust the contrast, brightness or saturation or add artistic effects such as black and white, sepia or charcoal.
Bulk Resize is another online tool which you can try to bulk resize images. Go to https://imageresizer.com/bulk-resize and select your image files to resize.
- You can bulk resize JPG & PNG images.
- Resize dimensions can be set in pixels, inches, cm, or mm.
- You can upload up to 50 images at a time.
- You can set dimensions in inches as well (for printing). You can also set a target file size for the images.
- The images you upload, as well as the resized images, are automatically deleted from our cloud servers within 24 hours as per the website.
- After the process is complete, you can download the files.
# free software for bulk image resizing
# software for batch image resize
# online bulk image resizing
# image compression software
# free software for batch image resize windows